Re: Collection Management & Public Access software/application

Jennifer Scott (jscott@beloithistoricalsociety.com)
Fri, 16 Mar 2018 23:52:16 +0000

From: Jennifer Scott <jscott@beloithistoricalsociety.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 23:52:16 +0000
Subject: Re: Collection Management & Public Access software/application

I'm interested in this topic as well. I am planning to move the Beloit Historical Society over to Omeka this year. I like that it's open-source and can be customized. It just seems to check all the boxes of what we need
.

My number 1 is easy for content creators. The interface is pretty intuitive and there are plugins for just about everything you need already.

We're using PastPerfect, too. I haven't figured out my import plans yet. Tips on that front are doubly appreciated.

Jen Scott Beloit Historical Society

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 10:20 AM Kathryn Otto <kathryn.otto@uwrf.edu> wrote
: