Fw: Medical table donation for the listserv

JANET IRENE SEYMOUR (janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Tue, 27 Mar 2018 16:12:10 +0000

From: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Fw: Medical table donation for the listserv
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 16:12:10 +0000

________________________________ From: Cross, Christine <christinec@newlondonwi.org> Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 12:07 PM To: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR Subject: Medical table donation for the listserv

Janet,

A gentlemen stopped by the museum last week and asked if we wanted a medica l table from the 1930s-1950s era. He used the table for the Amish community
 he used to treat. However, since most of the community has moved, he has n o use for the table any longer. He is located in Amherst, WI and would need
 to have the table picked up in April. I’ve attached a few images that he
 sent me. If anyone is interested, or has questions, contact me and I will give them his contact information.

Thank you,

Christine Cross

Director

New London Public Museum

406 S. Pearl St.

New London, WI 54961

920.982.8520

http://www.newlondonwi.org/museum

Welcome to City of New London, WI<http://www.newlondonwi.org/museum> www.newlondonwi.org Welcome to City of New London, WI

Like our Facebook Page!

[cid:[cid:image003.png@01D3C4FA.FE1EB610]

Medical table 1.jpg Medical table 2.jpg Medical table.jpg