Random Lake Historical Society ~ Exhibit Grand Opening Reception

Holli Feutz (hollihi@aol.com)
Fri, 6 Apr 2018 18:08:08 -0400

Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 18:08:08 -0400
From: Holli Feutz <hollihi@aol.com>
Subject: Random Lake Historical Society ~ Exhibit Grand Opening Reception

4/6/18  Hello Members & Friends of
   The Random Lake Area Historical Society ~
  The Historical Society has been chosen to host a traveling exhibit that belongs to the State of Wisconsin Historical Society!  We are ver y honored to host this display.
  So...we are having a party to celebrate and you are invited! Join us for a "Grand Opening Reception" planned for Friday April 27th 6 pm to 9 pm.   This exclusive evening features a short personalized introduction and exhibit background presentation, by Kristen Leffelman, Wisconsin Historical Society Field Services Representative.

  Be one of the first to experience this traveling display, while

enjoying a glass of wine, beer, delicious appetizers, desserts and live music! Bring your friends, everyone is welcome.

Tickets are available NOW, please stop in at Kathy's 111 Trackside Cafe, call or email to get your tickets, see the poster below.

  It's been a LONG winter, come out and join the fun!  100% of the proceeds benefit the Random Lake Area Historical Society.
  Great Lakes, Small Streams ~ How Water Shapes Wisconsin, is an interactive exhibit that is comprised of 16 panels and a kiosk t hat allows visitors to explore our water resources, how it has shaped our
  past and sustainability issues that challenge us today.  An educa tional value for teachers and students is also included.  The 4th and 5t h grade classes from Random Lake Elementary School will participate in the water study and experience the interactive exhibit during field trips to the Historical Society Museum.
  Our special thanks and appreciation to our sponsor of the exhibit The Random Lake Association.
  Please see the poster below for ticket information and details on this exclusive "Sneak Peak" Reception...hope to see you there.
  Thank you for your support, it IS appreciated.