RE: Request

Seymour, Janet I (DYKEMAJI@uwec.edu)
Tue, 10 Apr 2018 19:04:52 +0000

From: "Seymour, Janet I" <DYKEMAJI@uwec.edu>
Subject: RE: Request
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 19:04:52 +0000

Gary -

I know both the Chippewa Valley Museum and the Marathon County Historical S ociety have "cows" in their farm/dariy exhibits. I'm sure they'd be happy t o share where they found them.

Janet

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu [mailto:localhistory-request@ listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Vern Magee Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 12:25 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Re: Request

The Geneva Lake Museum has a life size horse and a small cow on exhibit in our farm area. They were given with memorial money given in honor of my hu sband. I'm not sure where they were purchased, but you could contact staff
@genevalakemuseum.org<mailto:staff@genevalakemuseum.org> for more informati on. The children love them both! Vern Magee

On 4/10/2018 9:27 AM, Gary Kunz wrote: We have completed construction on our museum addition and starting to put u p exhibits. We are attempting to located a figurine of a cow. It should b e about 24-30 inches high but still small enough to be able to move around
. Any suggestions? GLK