Re: Past Perfect and Quick Books question

Matt Carter (cartermc1104@gmail.com)
Wed, 30 May 2018 15:21:04 -0500

From: Matt Carter <cartermc1104@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 15:21:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Past Perfect and Quick Books question

We have used PastPerfect for donor management and I am not aware of it synci ng with Quickbooks without double entering it.

Matt Carter

Sent from my iPhone

storicalsociety@gmail.com> wrote:

> If someone is familiar with the administrative functions please get in tou
ch. We haven’t figured it out!

> Karen Sailer
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On May 30, 2018, at 11:36 AM, JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <>> On May 30, 2018, at 11:36 AM, JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsi
nhistory.org> wrote:

>> Just checking with those who use Past Perfect software, specifically the f
unctions for membership renewals, pledges, financial gifts, and volunteer ho urs.

>> A local society is wondering if there is any compatibility between Past P
erfect and Quick Books, to avoid entering financial donations to the organiz ation twice, once in Past Perfect and again in Quick Books.