Rebranding our Museum and Website

Sussex-Lisbon Area Historical Society, Inc. (slahsinc@yahoo.com)
Tue, 12 Jun 2018 23:33:09 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 23:33:09 +0000 (UTC)
From: "Sussex-Lisbon Area Historical Society, Inc." <slahsinc@yahoo.com>
Subject: Rebranding our Museum and Website

    Earlier this year the Sussex-Lisbon Area Historical
 Society, Inc., decided to rename its museum from the Fred H. Keller Histor y Museum to the Sussex-Lisbon Area Historium. Before we had done this we we re in the process of updating our website from the old Microsoft FrontPage software to one using WordPress called http://www.kellerhistorymuseum.org; now of course we had to rename the newer website to a different name.
    We rebranded the website mentioned above to become the Sussex-Lisbon Area Historium or, www.slah.online, while http://www.slah s.org/  our original site built with Microsoft FrontPage in Dec 2002 i s still up and running!
    It's one thing to pick out a new name, another to find a corr esponding website domain name to go with it!
    We still have a lot of work to bring all of the material from
 the old site to the new one; it's like mashing apples to make orange juice
. With over a thousand posts, formerly articles, and another 1,000 images, everything did not transfer all that well.

    Word of advice, if your website is using old technology softw are, convert to the latest and best you can afford as soon as you can!
    Right now, I don't know how long our old hosting company will
 continue hosting our old website.
    I envy those of you who have only recently been building your
 own websites. Mike PS - We also changed our address from using P.O. Box 32 to P.O. Box 2 Michael R. ReillyMuseum Director: Sussex-Lisbon Area Historium President: Sussex-Lisbon Area Historical Society, Inc. www.slah.online www.slahs.org P. O. Box 2, Sussex, Wisconsin 53089-0002

    On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎May‎ ‎30â€
Ž, ‎2018‎ ‎03‎:‎23‎:â