Fw: Possible Donation -- Vintage Post Card Image Collection

JANET IRENE SEYMOUR (janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Tue, 19 Jun 2018 00:47:08 +0000

From: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Fw: Possible Donation -- Vintage Post Card Image Collection
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 00:47:08 +0000

Please contact Larry Behlen at info@dartfordhistorical.org if your organiza tion might have an interest in this collection.

Thank you,

Janet Seymour

________________________________ From: Dartford Historical Society <info@dartfordhistorical.org> Sent: Friday, June 15, 2018 1:40 PM To: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR Subject: Fwd: Possible Donation -- Vintage Post Card Image Collection

Janet,

We received this email. Would there be a Society in the Northwoods interes ted in these?

Larry Behlen

Dartford Historical Society