Civil War Encampment 2018 Old Falls Village July 21-22

nancygphoto@wi.rr.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2018 3:31:19 +0000

Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 3:31:19 +0000
From:  <nancygphoto@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Civil War Encampment 2018 Old Falls Village July 21-22

Hello, You are all welcome to stop by Old Falls Village in Menomonee Falls on July 21-22 for our 19th annual Civil War Encampment. Every year we have new skits, scenarios, presenters and this year a Beer Garden starting on Friday night. Old Falls Village Historical Park is located at the SW corner of Pilgrim Rd. and HWY Q. See the schedule at www.OldFallsVillage.com Organized by the Menomonee Falls Historical Society Thank you, Nancy Greifenhagen, President mfhistory@yahoo.com 262-250-3901
CivilWarOFVExpressParadeAd2018.jpg DepotBeerGardenFlyerv9sm.jpg