"Random Acts of Beauty" Photo Exhibit ~ Historical Society

Holli Feutz (hollihi@aol.com)
Mon, 13 Aug 2018 18:58:27 -0400

Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 18:58:27 -0400
From: Holli Feutz <hollihi@aol.com>
Subject: "Random Acts of Beauty" Photo Exhibit ~ Historical Society

8/13/18  Hello Members & Friends of The Random Lake Area Historical So ciety ~
  Dig out your beautiful photos of Random Lake and the surrounding communitie s, The Historical Society will present a photo display, by local residen ts, at Fall Fest on September 22, 2018.
  Please see the poster below for all the details and entry information for y our photo(s). We encourage everyone to bring a photo for display.  What a wonderful way to celebrate our local community with "Random Acts of Beauty"!
  Thank you for your support, we hope you will enter a photograph to compete for
"Fall Fest" spectator votes.   Be sure to stop in, at the museum,
 during Fall Fest on Saturday September 22 from 11 to 4 to choose your "favorite" photo and vote
 for it to win!
  A special "thank you" to our sponsor for September...The Random Lake Area Chamber of Commerce, we appreciate their support!