Historic Day at the New Berlin Historical Park

Susan Hemmen (slhemmen@gmail.com)
Fri, 24 Aug 2018 10:02:47 -0500

From: Susan Hemmen <slhemmen@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 10:02:47 -0500
Subject: Historic Day at the New Berlin Historical Park

The New Berlin Historical Society will be celebrating our 26th Annual Historic Day at the Historical Park, 19765 W National Avenue, New Berlin. We will be open from noon - 4pm.
  All buildings will be open with docents to share information with you. At 2pm you can watch the Antique Parade. Then find some food at our gazebo and relax while listening to music on the grounds. This is the 7th year of the Plein Air (painting) Show and Sale. These artists work around the city the week before painting scenes found in New Berlin.
  There will be activities for children, everyone can watch the blacksmith work and enjoy demonstrations of flintlock rifles. And follow your ears to the Band Organ - just listen for the Happy Music. The event is free and shuttle rides will be provided from Prospect Hill Garden Center up to the Park.

Please see attached flyer for further information.