Knox Creek Heritage Center "A Country Afternoon" event

Kevin Wollemann (kwollemann@pctcnet.net)
Thu, 30 Aug 2018 17:42:05 -0500

From: "Kevin Wollemann" <kwollemann@pctcnet.net>
Subject: =?us-ascii?Q?Knox_Creek_Heritage_Center_=22A_Country_Afternoon=22_event?=
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 17:42:05 -0500

The Knox Creek Heritage Center in Brantwood, WI, dedicated to preserving the heritage of the pioneers that settled these great Northwood's will be hosting "A Country Afternoon" on Saturday, September, 8th, 2018. A social gathering with hot, fresh grilled burgers and brats and all the fixings. Music by Finn Power. Lunch will be served from 1:00pm - 3:00pm. There will be craft demonstrations. Homemade Finnish bread and Pulla (a cardamom braid bread) will be available for purchase. Our Gift Shop will be open with a lot of local author's books available. This is one of our four annual fund-raisers and our 23rd year of existence. We are seeking individuals and families to become part of KCHC. By becoming a member you can help maintain our unique historical site. We also have several major projects planned and asking for additional funds, through donations, to make these dreams come true. Any donation will be greatly appreciated. Some of the buildings (we have nine) are older than 100 years.and need some TLC. We hope to see you all there for a great "Country Afternoon" and a little bit of our local history, good times can be had by all.
  Kevin Wollemann President and Photographer Knox Creek Heritage Center