Applefest at New Berlin Historical Park

Susan Hemmen (slhemmen@gmail.com)
Mon, 17 Sep 2018 18:15:16 -0500

From: Susan Hemmen <slhemmen@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 18:15:16 -0500
Subject: Applefest at New Berlin Historical Park

The New Berlin Historical Society is hosting its annual APPLEFEST on Sunday, Oct. 7th from 1-4 PM. at 19765 W National Avenue. Kids can shell corn, press apples for cider and decorate a small pumpkin. Docents will be in all of our buildings and museum to share our local history. Be sure to try the player piano, enjoy the Happy Music of our one-of-a-kind Band Organ and enjoy refreshments while listening to our front porch band, the *Misfits.* Weston's Antique Apple Orchard will have many, many varieties of apples for sale. You can also get pumpkins, cornstalks, and honey to take home. This is a free event and one of our most popular. Check the attached flyer for more details and be sure to bring your friends,

Sue Hemmen
Applefest 2018 flyer.jpg