Knox Creek Heritage Center hosts "A Saint Urho and Saint Patrick Days Celebration"

Kevin Wollemann (kwollemann@pctcnet.net)
Fri, 1 Mar 2019 18:19:51 -0600

From: "Kevin Wollemann" <kwollemann@pctcnet.net>
Subject: =?us-ascii?Q?Knox_Creek_Heritage_Center_hosts_=22A_Saint_Urho_and_Saint_P?= =?us-ascii?Q?atrick_Days_Celebration=22?=
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 18:19:51 -0600

The Knox Creek Heritage Center in Brantwood, WI, dedicated to preserving the heritage of the pioneers that settled these great Northwood's will be hosting "A Saint Urho and Saint Patrick Days Celebration" on Saturday, March 16, 2019 at the Brantwood Community Center located on Highway 8 at Stadium Road (County D North). Dinner will be served from 4:30pm - 6:30pm, with a soup buffet, served with homemade Finnish bread, beverage, mint ice cream and warm, homemade chocolate chip cookies. A program will begin during the event featuring some of our talented, local authors describing their publications. This is one of our four annual fund-raisers during our 24th year in existence. We are always looking for individuals and families to donate their precious time and efforts to become part of KCHC. By becoming a member you can help maintain our unique historical site and preserve the community's heritage. We also have several major projects planned and are asking for additional funds and donations of time and effort, to make these dreams come true. We have poured the foundation for the new pavilion and need volunteers to help with erection this spring. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Some of the buildings (we have nine) are older than 100 years.and need some TLC. We hope to see you all there for our "Saint Urho's/Saint Patrick's Day Celebration" and a little bit more of our local history, good times can be had by all.
  Kevin Wollemann President and Photographer Knox Creek Heritage Center