RE: sign restoration and protection

Askin, Tim (Tim.Askin@milwaukee.gov)
Wed, 3 Apr 2019 21:51:08 +0000

From: "Askin, Tim" <Tim.Askin@milwaukee.gov>
Subject: RE: sign restoration and protection
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 21:51:08 +0000

I would contact Conservation of Sculpture & Objects Studio in Chicago. They
're great at this kind of thing. http://www.wesaveart.com/contact.html

Tim Askin, Senior Planner Historic Preservation Commission City of Milwaukee 414-286-5712 Tim.Askin@Milwaukee.gov<mailto:Tim.Askin@Milwaukee.gov>

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu [mailto:localhistory-request@ listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of JANET IRENE SEYMOUR Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 4:35 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: sign restoration and protection

Land O' Lakes Historical Society/Land O' Lakes NorthernWaters Museum; This painted metal sign depicting the original builders of our museum will be mo ved to a more protected spot, but will remain outside the museum. How can we restore it and protect it from the elements? Thank you. Barbara Nehring
, PO Box 269, Land O'Lakes, WI 54540 (715) 547-3333 email: , PO Box 269, Land O'Lakes, WI 54540 (715) 547-3333 email: tradingpostint@g mail.com<mailto:tradingpostint@gmail.com>

[cid:[cid:image001.jpg@01D4EA3D.6E386000] The City of Milwaukee is subject to Wisconsin Statutes related to public re cords. Unless otherwise exempted from the public records law, senders and r eceivers of City of Milwaukee e-mail should presume that e-mail is subject to release upon request, and is subject to state records retention requirem ents. See City of Milwaukee full e-mail disclaimer at www.milwaukee.gov/ema il_disclaimer
image001.jpg