Fw: 1938-1950 farm collection - looking for assistance

JANET IRENE SEYMOUR (janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Thu, 18 Jul 2019 16:32:06 +0000

From: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Fw: 1938-1950 farm collection - looking for assistance
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 16:32:06 +0000

Hello everyone,

Please contact Cheryl Iverson if you have questions or suggestions regardin g her inquiry. Thanks!

Janet

-----Original Message----- From: cheryl iverson [mailto:iversonds19kk@yahoo.com] Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 8:09 PM To: JOSEPH R DEROSE Subject: 1938-1950 farm collection

My father grew up on a dairy farm in 1930-1950’s. He attended hundred of farm auctions collecting all of the tools, horse drawn equipment and first ford tractor along with all of the horse drawn and early tractor. My older
 brother has video of my father telling stories about what each piece was u sed for as far as I know. My father lives in Delafield. He has a 1000 squ are foot basement and a 3000 square foot barn. There are also his workshop and other things in that space including vintage medical equipment and a be dpan collection. He also has stuff outside. He has mentioned wanting to find a museum to ho use his collection in the past.

I know it’s a long shot, but I thought if there is someone we could conne ct him with. They also own a 1951 Plymouth Cambridge that was my mother’ s first car. It would be an interesting ww2/ horse drawn to mechanized age
. My dad was born in 1938, youngest of a large family. My grandfather was born across the street in the 19th century. My gg homesteaded the farm. My father was educated in a one room school house. He was a PhD in cardiop ulmonary research at the medical college of Wisconsin. He has also book he
 has written growing up on the farm, but it is in long hand rough draft.

Thanks,

Cheryl Iverson

Sent from my iPhone