Rick Bernstein's retirement - local history and historical markers support

JANET IRENE SEYMOUR (janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Tue, 23 Jul 2019 17:41:55 +0000

From: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Rick Bernstein's retirement - local history and historical markers support
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 17:41:55 +0000

Hello all:

Rick Bernstein recently retired from the Wisconsin Historical Society after
 29 years of service to the state of Wisconsin.

For those of you who had been working with Rick on local history questions or historical marker applications, please know that our team is ready to he lp answer questions and provide support.

Please contact me by email or at the phone number below if we can be of ass istance!

Best,

Janet

Janet Seymour

Interim Director of Outreach

Wisconsin Historical Society

c/o Department of History, UW-Eau Claire

105 Garfield Avenue Eau Claire WI 54701

715-836-2250 (O)

Collecting, Preserving and Sharing Stories Since 1846<http://www.wisconsinh istory.org/?utm_source=Email%20Signatures&amp;amp%3Butm_medium=email&am p;amp%3Butm_campaign=si>