Re: Phonograph records

Sussex-Lisbon Area Historical Society, Inc. (slahsinc@yahoo.com)
Mon, 26 Aug 2019 15:46:10 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 15:46:10 +0000 (UTC)
From: "Sussex-Lisbon Area Historical Society, Inc." <slahsinc@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Phonograph records

The Sussex-Lisbon Area Historium museum in Sussex, WI. has a growing Wiscon sin music collection including 78s. Our collection as I said is primarily o f Wisconsin record labels, musicians, and bands. If that's what you have, a nd if someone comes down to northern Waukesha County, we'd be happy to acce pt them. Mike Michael R. ReillyMuseum Director: Sussex-Lisbon Area Historium President: Sussex-Lisbon Area Historical Society, Inc. www.slah.online www.slahs.org P. O. Box 2, Sussex, Wisconsin 53089-0002