Re: Restoration Policy/Guidelines

Cynthia Arbiture (musprosvc@gdinet.com)
Thu, 3 Oct 2019 13:52:13 -0500

Subject: Re: Restoration Policy/Guidelines
From: Cynthia Arbiture <musprosvc@gdinet.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 13:52:13 -0500

interior restoration of their Old City Jail. I attached a BHA photo of part of that interior. The link to their restoration project is: http://www.bayfieldheritage.org/old-city-jail.html

for the project. If you contact their Executive Director, Megan Boyle I’m sure she would be happy to share their restoration plan and fundraising efforts. http://www.bayfieldheritage.org/contact-us.html

<historyrhs@gmail.com> wrote:

> The Richfield Historical Society is in the process of restoring the
inside of a 150-year-old grist mill. The outside has been restored. Currently, we do not have a restoration policy to provide guidelines on restorative methods. We are looking for help in developing a restoration policy to fit our needs and felt if any historical societies currently have one, it could help us.

<http://richfieldhistoricalsociety.org/>
<http://facebook.com/richfieldhistoricalsociety>