Re: Society Dues

Julie Huebel (jhuebel@piercecountyhistorical.org)
Mon, 4 Nov 2019 16:50:07 +0000

From: Julie Huebel <jhuebel@piercecountyhistorical.org>
Subject: Re: Society Dues
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 16:50:07 +0000

Hello from the Pierce County Historical Association,

We haven't changed ours in a while either. Our membership includes a quart erly newsletter mailed or emailed to the members.

Our pricing: Type Individual Couple

Member ____$15 ____$25

Senior/Student ____$12 ____$22

Business ____$50

Thanks, Julie Huebel Pierce County Historical Association
________________________________ From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu < <localhistory-request@listser ve.uwec.edu> on behalf of Mondovi History <mondovihistory@yahoo.com> Sent: Sunday, November 3, 2019 3:26 PM To: Wisconsin History List Serve <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Subject: Society Dues

Hello,

We are looking at revising our member dues at the Mondovi Area Historical S ociety as they haven't been changed since the Society was organized in 1980
. The current dues are $6.00 for individual members. We have some other c ategories of members as well, but mainly it is the individual dues we want to address. What do other societies charge for member dues? If we do deci de to recommend a change in our dues, we will be presenting a proposal to o ur members at our annual meeting on November 12th for their approval or dis approval.

Thanks.

Steve Mikelson Mondovi Area Historical Society