Re: Society Dues

Carolyn Knight (cnite51@aol.com)
Mon, 4 Nov 2019 17:34:33 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 17:34:33 +0000 (UTC)
From: Carolyn Knight <cnite51@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Society Dues

Hi! I'm on the Board of Directors of the Mayville Limestone School Museum in Do dge County, WI.  A few years ago, we raised our fees from $10 to $12 f or individual members.

Thank you.  Carolyn Carolyn Knightcnite51@aol.com920-485-0668

-----Original Message----- From: Mondovi History <mondovihistory@yahoo.com> To: Wisconsin History List Serve <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Sent: Mon, Nov 4, 2019 10:26 am Subject: Society Dues

Hello, We are looking at revising our member dues at the Mondovi Area Historical S ociety as they haven't been changed since the Society was organized in 1980
.  The current dues are $6.00 for individual members.  We have so me other categories of members as well, but mainly it is the individual due s we want to address.  What do other societies charge for member dues?
  If we do decide to recommend a change in our dues, we will be presen ting a proposal to our members at our annual meeting on November 12th for t heir approval or disapproval. Thanks. Steve MikelsonMondovi Area Historical Society