Re: Society Dues

Douglas County Historical Society (dchs@douglashistory.org)
Mon, 4 Nov 2019 12:15:51 -0600

From: Douglas County Historical Society <dchs@douglashistory.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 12:15:51 -0600
Subject: Re: Society Dues

Students under 18 and seniors 62 and over $15 individuals $25 family $40

We also have other levels that include benefit items including tickets to our events, promotional certificates good in our book store and sponsorship advertising for businesses in our event programs.

Jon Winter Douglas County Historical Society 1101 John Avenue Superior WI 54880 Business Manager 715-392-8449