(no subject)

Gary Kunz (kunztwo@centurytel.net)
Thu, 21 Nov 2019 11:55:39 -0600

From: "Gary Kunz" <kunztwo@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 11:55:39 -0600

Our historical society has had a very positive relationship with our local school district. As a result, the occasion periodically arises that one of the classes wishes to borrow some of our materials. We have never denied them or had any return problems. It was brought to attention at a recent board meeting that we have no stated policy dealing with borrowed materials. I mentioned that we might inquire how other societies deal with this situation. I would appreciate any information you could give me. GLK, Fall Creek Historical Society