Re: Google Photos

Douglas County Historical Society (dchs@douglashistory.org)
Tue, 11 Feb 2020 13:59:00 -0600

From: Douglas County Historical Society <dchs@douglashistory.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 13:59:00 -0600
Subject: Re: Google Photos

It is important to have revisions of backups. look into sync.com personal account or idrive.com personal account. with idrive you can backup up to 2TB of data on multiple computers for $69.50/year. I have been in the IT business for 30 years. While not free I think both of these work well and are affordable.

Jon Winter Douglas County Historical Society 1101 John Avenue Superior WI 54880 Business Manager 715-392-8449