Re: Archival Supplies

Oconomowoc Historical Society (oahsm@att.net)
Wed, 10 Jun 2020 15:40:43 -0500

From: Oconomowoc Historical Society <oahsm@att.net>
Subject: Re: Archival Supplies
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 15:40:43 -0500

Hollinger metal edge has quality boxes. If you order large quantity you may
 get a discount.

Nancy Lins, Administrator 103 W. Jefferson St. PO Box 245 Oconomowoc, WI 53066 Ph: 262-569-0740 Web: oconomowochistoricalsociety.org Follow us on Facebook

> On Jun 10, 2020, at 3:29 PM, Donna Kjendlie <genysearcher@gmail.com> wrote
:

> Green County Historical Society uses Gaylord.
> If you are an affiliate of the state historical society, they give you 18%
 discount

>> On Wed, Jun 10, 2020, 2:01 PM Samuel Marshall <marshallwimuseum@gmail.com
> wrote:
>> We are ready to begin the task of choosing appropriate storage boxes for o
ur textiles. They are expensive!
>> Even using resources recommended by Wisconsin Historical Society, one box
 is $45. Yes, we will be very selective on the items we will store in
>> these containers, it's still alot of money. I've ordered a catalog from U
niversity Products, and we have a Demco catalog.

>> Does anyone have other sources I should be looking for? Our two main foc
us areas are textiles and maps.