Waupun Historical Society Deaccessioned Items

Zachary F. Dickhut (zacdickhut@yahoo.com)
Tue, 30 Jun 2020 16:56:41 -0500

From: "Zachary F. Dickhut" <zacdickhut@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 16:56:41 -0500
Subject: Waupun Historical Society Deaccessioned Items

Waupun Historical Society Deaccessioned Items for Acquisition

Monday, July 6th through Thursday, July 9th 520 McKinley St. Waupun, WI

The Waupun Historical Society has taken the last few months to cut down on o ur collection, as we are vacating a building of ours. Over the decades, boxe s of items have been dropped off, and not sorted. Since January, we have car efully sifted through the artifacts that are in keeping with our mission, an d now have items that are eligible for acquisition. We are inviting other societies to come and explore our deaccessioned items t hat may be worthwhile additions to your own collection! Most items were use d as props in museum displays, but another large portion are non-exhibition i tems like tables, chairs, filing cabinets, display cases, etc.

If you plan on paying a visit, please email zacdickhut@yahoo.com to let us k now you’re coming and when, or if you have general questions about w hat items are available. Please arrive prepared to take items back with you
.

We are in an old school building, so social distancing is easy to maintain a nd masks are highly recommended, especially since we come from throughout th e state.