Camera/Photo questions

Bonnie Van De Hey (bevandehey@yahoo.com)
Sat, 29 Aug 2020 17:48:41 -0500

From: "Bonnie Van De Hey" <bevandehey@yahoo.com>
Subject: Camera/Photo questions
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 17:48:41 -0500

What photo format and resolution is best for using in PastPerfect and also for posting online, i.e. the WHS website. What type of camera should we get for our small historical society and home museum?

We cataloged about 1,200 of the objects in 2008 using a two small digital camera, taking some photos in jpeg and some in tiff formats. The resolution of those photos today are probably too small for posting on today's websites. We plan to start cataloging the backlog of the many items we have and would like to have photos that are appropriate for today and tomorrows digital conditions.

Bonnie Van De Hey

Wrightstown Historical Society

bevandehey@yahoo.com

920.217.2706