New Berlin Historical Society Walking Tours

Susan Hemmen (slhemmen@gmail.com)
Thu, 27 Aug 2020 15:09:44 -0500

From: Susan Hemmen <slhemmen@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 15:09:44 -0500
Subject: New Berlin Historical Society Walking Tours

During this strange year we decided not to hold our very well-attended Historic Day or Applefest. What we are offering are free walking tours of our Park. Interested parties are being asked to call and reserve a spot for a tour. The dates are Sunday, Sept. 13th and Sunday, Oct. 4th. Times on both dates are 1pm and 2pm. We will walk the grounds and share the history of the Yankee pioneers who started the settlement and see their homes, church and school. A few of the buildings will be open for viewing such as our school and log home. For reservations, call Sue at 262-679-3461 or email at: slhemmen@gmail.com

If any of you decide to attend, please introduce yourself. It will be nice to meet fellow historians.

Sue Hemmen Secretary/Membership