Re: Insurance for Board members conduct

Eagle River Historical Society (eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com)
Mon, 5 Oct 2020 10:51:09 -0500

From: Eagle River Historical Society <eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 10:51:09 -0500
Subject: Re: Insurance for Board members conduct

Also with West Bend at a similar rate. We consider B&O liability essential. We also have a rider covering members and volunteers who travel on Society business in their own vehicles. We were never aware of any liability attaching itself to that until we attended a workshop at a WHS conference.

Karen Sailer Eagle River Historical Society Eagle River, Wi 54521