Re: reel to reel audio tapes

B Schneider (wyward@yahoo.com)
Tue, 6 Oct 2020 12:20:11 -0500

From: B Schneider <wyward@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 12:20:11 -0500
Subject: Re: reel to reel audio tapes

Ask a few radio stations, some of the older DJs may collect and have one.

B Schneider Appleton Historical Society

> On Sep 28, 2020, at 6:49 PM, Tim Wyss <rtwyss@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The Clear Lake Historical Museum has several reel to reel audio tapes from
 the 1970's that are of local importance. We don't have a player to listen t o the tapes, so they have not been played in more than 40 years. They have b een stored in a safe deposit box in the local bank.