RE: Free Display Stands

museum1@chibardun.net
Wed, 21 Oct 2020 21:18:21 -0500

From: <museum1@chibardun.net>
Subject: RE: Free Display Stands
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 21:18:21 -0500

Hi Dustin,

Are the fixtures still available? We would be interested.

Tammy Schutz

Pioneer Village Museum

Cameron, WI

715.458.2080

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
<localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu> On Behalf Of Dustin Heckman Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 10:02 AM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Free Display Stands

Hey all,

We have some display stands from our gift shop that we are willing to let go at no cost to other museums or nonprofits. All that we ask is that you'd pick them up from us.

The triple circle stand is about 42" wide at its base and about 5 feet tall. This one has been taken apart for easier transport.

The metal stand is 51" wide by 45" tall by 36" deep at the lower shelf. It is on wheels but does not come apart (we've tried) so that would most likely need the back end of a truck or trailer to transport.

If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me and we'll make arrangements.

Dustin Heckman

Executive Director

Richard I. Bong Veterans Historical Center

305 Harbor View Pkwy.

Superior, WI 54880

(715) 392-7151

https://www.bongcenter.org/