Bound Volume of the Milwaukee Journal

Glen Link (linkfam@outlook.com)
Tue, 24 Nov 2020 22:25:14 +0000

From: Glen Link <linkfam@outlook.com>
Subject: Bound Volume of the Milwaukee Journal
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 22:25:14 +0000

We have had a donation to our museum which is not needed for our collection
. The item donated is a bound volume of all the Milwaukee Journal newspaper s from May 1, 1949, to May 15, 1949.

If you are interested in this item, you can call me or respond to this emai l and it is yours. I will even deliver if you are located in the southern h alf of Wisconsin. It will give me an excuse to get out of the house which i s something I don't do too often this year.

Thanks, Glen Link Dodge County Historical Society
(920) 210-7554