RE: Math & History are colliding

Rip Edmundson (rip@edmundson.com)
Mon, 15 Feb 2021 10:04:38 -0500

From: "Rip Edmundson" <rip@edmundson.com>
Subject: RE: Math & History are colliding
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 10:04:38 -0500

Make a copy on another external drive or Thumb Drive. Or CD. You don’t want to try to print so much. It is harder to look at on paper and more vulnerable. In my opinion. We do not trust cloud systems with our data. They can go away without notice.

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
<localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu> On Behalf Of Samuel Marshall Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2021 1:29 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Math & History are colliding

Hello folks,

I am in need of some technical help. We have rec'd on a thumb drive, 35 years worth of journals. By each day.

I looked at one year of the pics files. Each year contains ABOUT 100,000 KB.

So, will our FREE google account accept this much data?

Would we be wiser to take it to Kinko's and have each pic printed out?

Your thoughts?

Diana Skalitzky,