Basic photography set up

Alice Kramer (alicekramer17@gmail.com)
Tue, 23 Feb 2021 17:57:31 -0600

From: Alice Kramer <alicekramer17@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 17:57:31 -0600
Subject: Basic photography set up

I would appreciate some recommendations for basic camera/photo supplies - us ed to document collection items and enter photos into past perfect. Thank you from the Eagle River Historical Society.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 11, 2021, at 11:41 AM, Glen Link <linkfam@outlook.com> wrote:
>

> If you want it done professionally you can go to hansenwheel.com. Otherwis
e, I would recommend contacting the people at the Circus World Museum. They d o amazing work at restoring wheels. Perhaps they can give you instructions o n how to repair your wheels.

rve.uwec.edu> on behalf of JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <rve.uwec.edu> on behalf of JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsinhisto ry.org>
> Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 9:59 AM
> To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu>
> Subject: Fw: Wagon wheel restoration question
>
> Hi everyone - Please share recommendations, if you have them, for this res
toration question. Thanks!
> Janet
>

> The Waupaca Historical Society is working on restoring some horse drawn wa
gons and railroad baggage cart, but we need to repair and restore the wagon w heels. Does the Wisconsin Historical Society know of any businesses that do t his type of work? Or do you know of any other museums/contacts that might be
 able to help?