Re: Donate Button on Facebook Page

Eagle River Historical Society (eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com)
Mon, 8 Mar 2021 12:56:54 -0600

From: Eagle River Historical Society <eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Donate Button on Facebook Page
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 12:56:54 -0600

We use PayPal. Very easy to set up and install. It’s used not only f or donations but for memberships snd ticketed events. It is popular with our
 members too. There is a fee but the simplicity is great.

Eagle River Historical Society

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 8, 2021, at 11:54 AM, Richfield Historical Society <> On Mar 8, 2021, at 11:54 AM, Richfield Historical Society <historyrhs@gmai
l.com> wrote:

> For those of you who have a Facebook Page, do you have a Donate button? If
 yes, what type of Donation response do you get from this?