Follow up on dispersing materials to other museums.

Samuel Marshall (marshallwimuseum@gmail.com)
Tue, 16 Mar 2021 15:08:48 -0500

From: Samuel Marshall <marshallwimuseum@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 15:08:48 -0500
Subject: Follow up on dispersing materials to other museums.

 Hello folks,

In my previous email I noted that the Marshall Area Historical Society had collected items (mostly clippings) that truly belonged to other museums. There were two great school teacher work books, swizzle sticks, a bank bag, and many many clippings. They are on their way where they belong.

MAHS would greatly appreciate any items for Marshall, Medina, York or Deansville that you may have laying around your office area. MAHS PO Box 33 Marshall WI 53559

Enjoy! And my apologies if you didn't need or want the items. I erred on the side of preservation. *You* can toss what you don't want.

Diana Skalitzky

PS - We should encourage the WHS to promote this exercise at least once a year.