Re: Sustaining Memberships ...... yours?

Carol Bannen (cbannen@wi.rr.com)
Fri, 26 Mar 2021 11:52:35 -0500

From: Carol Bannen <cbannen@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Sustaining Memberships ...... yours?
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 11:52:35 -0500

The Wauwatosa Historical Society has the following: 62 and older $20 Individual $25 Family $30 Organization $40 Business $50 Additional levels with various benefits: Firefly $75 Supporting $150 Sustaining $500 Platinum $1000

Carol Bannen Research Volunteer

Sent from my iPad

toricalsociety@gmail.com> wrote:

> We offer seven membership levels:
> Basic at $20,$30 and $50 (business)
>
> History Lovers $200,$250,$500 and $1,000 with different benefits attached t
o the levels.

> Karen Sailer
> Eagle River Historical Society.
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Mar 25, 2021, at 8:13 PM, Daniel <nickolie.daniel@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Our County Museum has basic yearly individual dues of $15 or ind
ividual sustaining for $25. The extra $10 is considered an extra donation.

>> I and others were not familiar with the term or usage and have suggested d
iscontinuing 'sustaining' memberships.