LCHS Seeks Interpretation Coordinator

JANET IRENE SEYMOUR (janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Wed, 7 Apr 2021 20:39:44 +0000

From: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: LCHS Seeks Interpretation Coordinator
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 20:39:44 +0000

Greetings, LCHS is presently advertising a post for an Interpretation Coordinator. The
 job description is attached. It is also available on our website. The primary responsibility of the Interpretation Coordinator will be to rec ruit, train and schedule tour guides and docents. This person will report d irectly to the Executive Director. It is a seasonal, hourly position, April through October. Hours may vary fr om month to month but should not exceed 75 hours/month. Please share this announcement with anyone you think might be interested. W e will have it on our Facebook page; if you are on Facebook it would be a b ig help if you would share it there as well. Anyone who is interested in applying should send their resume and a cover l etter to me at office@lchshistory.org<mailto:office@lchshistory.org>. Thank you! Peggy

Peggy Derrick, Executive Director La Crosse County Historical Society 145 West Ave. S., La Crosse WI 54601 Main Offices 608-782-1980 Cell 608-799-0033 www.lchshistory.org<http://www.lchshistory.org>