Re: etched glass reproduction

Cynthia Arbiture (musprosvc@gdinet.com)
Fri, 9 Jul 2021 16:43:02 -0500

From: Cynthia Arbiture <musprosvc@gdinet.com>
Subject: Re: etched glass reproduction
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 16:43:02 -0500

Hi Anne,

Both of these studios do antique glass restoration and have a very good reputation in Wisconsin.

Oakbrook-Esser Studios (in Oconomowoc) https://www.oakbrookesser.com

Conrad Schmidtt Studios, Inc. (in New Berlin) https://conradschmitt.com/church-restoration/

Good luck!

Cindy Arbiture Museum Professional Services, Inc. www.musprosvc.com <http://www.musprosvc.com/> info@musprosvc.com <mailto:info@musprosvc.com>
(262) 593-2000

> On Jul 8, 2021, at 7:48 PM, annekasz@centurytel.net wrote:
>
> Greetings,
> I am looking for recommendations for someone who can reproduce etched
glass panels from a pair of interior pocket doors. They were made in the late 1860's and are/were in a house that is being restored. They are in poor condition but I think it is possible to determine the pattern and reproduce new ones. The house is in Green Lake County in central Wisconsin so if possible we prefer someone who is not too far away. Thanks for any advice you can give.