RE: etched glass reproduction

Askin, Tim (Tim.Askin@milwaukee.gov)
Tue, 13 Jul 2021 13:04:04 +0000

From: "Askin, Tim" <Tim.Askin@milwaukee.gov>
Subject: RE: etched glass reproduction
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 13:04:04 +0000

I’m a little late to the party, but to add to everyone’s Wisconsin options Enterprise Art Glass, Hales Corners www.enterpriseartglass.com<http://www.enterpriseartglass.com> Oxford Art Glass, Shorewood Oxford Art Glass Studio - Home (oxfordstudios.net)<http://www.oxfordstudios.net/>

And LaCrosse area, but technically Minnesota. https://www.cathedralcrafts.com/ They travel. They have taken projects in Milwaukee.

Tim Askin, Senior Planner Historic Preservation Commission City of Milwaukee 414-286-5712 Tim.Askin@Milwaukee.gov<mailto:Tim.Askin@Milwaukee.gov>

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu [mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of annekasz@centurytel.net Sent: Thursday, July 8, 2021 7:49 PM To: localhistory Subject: etched glass reproduction

Greetings, I am looking for recommendations for someone who can reproduce etched glass panels from a pair of interior pocket doors. They were made in the late 1860's and are/were in a house that is being restored. They are in poor condition but I think it is possible to determine the pattern and reproduce new ones. The house is in Green Lake County in central Wisconsin so if possible we prefer someone who is not too far away. Thanks for any advice you can give.

Anne M. Kasuboski The City of Milwaukee is subject to Wisconsin Statutes related to public records. Unless otherwise exempted from the public records law, senders and receivers of City of Milwaukee e-mail should presume that e-mail is subject to release upon request, and is subject to state records retention requirements. See City of Milwaukee full e-mail disclaimer at www.milwaukee.gov/email_disclaimer