Re: What is the paddle object

Teddie Meronek (teddiem1999@yahoo.com)
Mon, 10 Jan 2022 11:14:47 -0600

Subject: Re: What is the paddle object
From: Teddie Meronek <teddiem1999@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 11:14:47 -0600

A group of young women formed a boat club in Superior in the 1880s or 1890s.
 Most of the members were from the East End and Central Park neighborhoods. I
 believe this might be a photo of the club with their boat paddles. I have a
 photo similar to this one somewhere in my files. If I find it, I will share
 it. Teddie Meronek

Sent from my iPad