Re: Ice storm of 2-22-1922

Paul Wolter (pawolter@gmail.com)
Tue, 11 Jan 2022 17:11:59 -0600

From: Paul Wolter <pawolter@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 17:11:59 -0600
Subject: Re: Ice storm of 2-22-1922

Dear Gavin,

Thank you for the article. It provides some great information. I will forward you our latest eNewsletter which has a link (scroll down) to register for the presentation I will be doing.

Sincerely,

Paul Wolter

Cell 414-539-2609

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 8:43 PM Gavin Schmitt <gavins@kaukauna-wi.org> wrote