Re: Fw: Update on Obsolete Media Laboratory

Beverly Brayton (bekakrb47@gmail.com)
Mon, 14 Mar 2022 19:10:11 -0500

From: Beverly Brayton <bekakrb47@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 19:10:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Fw: Update on Obsolete Media Laboratory

Available to any historical society that is interested.

ADDRESSOGRAPH MACHINE INFO

JUMP RIVER VALLEY HISTORICAL SOCIETY, INC.

CATAWBA, WISCONSIN 54515

TWO (2) larger similar addressograph machines

          #1 Model 1950RR – Serial No. 359047

          #2 Model 1955 BB – Serial No. 558935

TWO (2) smaller machines

Graphotype

These machines were used in the Cream Valley Telephone Office.

If interested, please contact Beverly Brayton – bekakrb47@gmail.com

Machines must be picked up at the museum on Highway 8 Catawba, WI