Ethafoam aka polyethylene foam

annwaid@charter.net
Fri, 15 Apr 2022 14:35:37 +0000

From: annwaid@charter.net
Subject: Ethafoam  aka  polyethylene foam
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 14:35:37 +0000

Historic Blooming Grove Historical Society (east of Madison/Monona WI)

is looking to buy a 1/4" - 1/2" thick sheet or sheets of either Eth afoam or polyethylene foam to line the bottom of a frame being built t o enclose a marble tablet 45" wide by 18" tall. The Blooming Grove Tow n Hall was torn down in 1965 and we are restoring the tablet that was
 over the front door. It has been recommended that the frame be lined
 with Ethafoam/polyethylene foam which we have discovered is quite exp ensive and can only be bought in a much larger quantity than we need.
 Can anyone sell us just the amount we are looking for ?

 Ann Waide lich, President, HBGHS, 608-249-7920 hbghs@tds.net