Re: Wool carpet replacement

Brian Bigler (usemeum@mhtc.net)
Mon, 27 Jun 2022 12:34:18 -0500

Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 12:34:18 -0500
Subject: Re: Wool carpet replacement
From: Brian Bigler <usemeum@mhtc.net>

Yes, as Rita Frakes mentions the Villa Louis has had an extensive amount of reproduction carpeting created for the site. Old World Wisconsin has had carpeting created for one of its buildings as well and I think maybe Orchard Lawn operated by the Mineral Point Historical Society may also have had carpeting created

Good luck with your project and please share what you discover

Brian J. Bigler - Museum Consultant - Mount Horeb, Wisconsin