New Berlin Historical Society Ice Cream Social

Susan Hemmen (slhemmen@gmail.com)
Sat, 2 Jul 2022 15:21:37 -0500

From: Susan Hemmen <slhemmen@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2022 15:21:37 -0500
Subject: New Berlin Historical Society Ice Cream Social

The New Berlin Historical Society will host their Annual Ice Cream Social and Open House on Sunday, July 17th, from 1-4pm at the Historical Park, 19765 W National Avenue. Free ice cream for the littlest ones. All kids can help make homemade ice cream. ride the barrel train through the orchard and meet our miniature horses. Tour the 1800s homes, a pioneer log home, schoolhouse and church. Stop and listen to the Band Organ. Be sure to visit our recently expanded Museum for farm, fire department and police/military history; a country store and post office, wedding display and many other interesting displays. As always, admission is free. Lunch, drinks and homemade desserts will be available. Check us out at newberlinhistoricalsociety.org or Facebook: New Berlin, WI Historical Society. For further questions or information, call Sue: 262-679-3461.