Holiday programs

Mike Michna (mich3349@gmail.com)
Fri, 15 Jul 2022 19:20:38 -0500

From: Mike Michna <mich3349@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 19:20:38 -0500
Subject: Holiday programs

We still have a few openings in November and December for our holiday related programs.

*MRS. CHARLES DICKENS: reads “A Christmas Carol”*

*CAROLINE INGALLS; “Mittens on the Tree”*

*MARGARET CUMMINS: “Christmas at Balmoral”*

*Full descriptions and Youtube links to clips may be found on our website.*

Michael E. Michna, manager First Impressions www.historicalfirstimpressions.com 262-758-2131