Re: Available item for transfer

Mike Michna (mich3349@gmail.com)
Sun, 9 Oct 2022 15:48:37 -0500

From: Mike Michna <mich3349@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 15:48:37 -0500
Subject: Re: Available item for transfer

Not sure who made it but it is a dead blow hammer. Looks like the striking face is leather. There should be a similar face on the opposite side. These were pretty common up until the 70's when they were mostly replaced by lead shot filled plastic hammers.

Michael E. Michna, manager First Impressions www.historicalfirstimpressions.com 262-758-2131