List serve announcement - Victorian Funeral program April 22

JANET IRENE SEYMOUR (janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Mon, 6 Mar 2023 13:21:32 +0000

From: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: List serve announcement - Victorian Funeral program April 22
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 13:21:32 +0000

Steve Person

The Victorian Undertaker

April 22, 2023

18&8 Event Center

Presentation of the 1880”s

Undertaker

The Forerunner of today’s

Funeral Director

Steve will bring several artifacts of the time period, including caskets an d coffins. He will explain the difference between the two as well as the di fference between an Undertaker and a Funeral Director.

Stay tuned for this day of entertainment.

Lunch will be available and a tour of the Green County Historical Society M useum is offered in the afternoon.

If you are interested in attending and the prices, please email us and we w ill put you on a list for more information as we organize.

Janet Seymour

she/her/hers

Outreach Director

Wisconsin Historical Society

c/o Department of History, UW-Eau Claire

105 Garfield Avenue Eau Claire WI 54701

715-836-2250 (Office) 715-829-0742 (Cell)

janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org

Wisconsin Historical Society

Collecting, Preserving and Sharing Stories Since 1846<http://www.wisconsinh istory.org/?utm_source=Email%20Signatures&amp;amp%3Butm_medium=email&am p;amp%3Butm_campaign=si>

________________________________ From: Donna Kjendlie <genysearcher@gmail.com> Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 3:56 PM To: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org> Subject: Re: List serve

Thanks Janet. Depending on how they might work, either of these is fine to use. Donna

On Tue, Feb 21, 2023 at 8:27 PM JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <On Tue, Feb 21, 2023 at 8:27 PM JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsi nhistory.org<mailto:janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>> wrote: Hi Donna,

I am unable to see what you'd like to send to the list serve from your mess age last week, but if you send announcements to me at this email I can forw ard them for you.

Best, Janet