Re: Looking for Metal Shelving

Anna Krause (collagedesignstudio@gmail.com)
Fri, 10 Mar 2023 11:59:48 -0600

From: Anna Krause <collagedesignstudio@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Looking for Metal Shelving
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 11:59:48 -0600

Hello Danielle,

You might want to contact some to the local Chamber of Commerce, or
“Downtown Business” organizations. Sometimes retailers have extra shelving. I also took a quick look on Facebook Marketplace…and there are all kinds available in multiple communities.

Good Luck!

Anna M. Krause Collage Design Studio PO Box 224, North Freedom, WI 53951 608/522-3360 collagedesignstudio@gmail.com Follow Through, Trust I humbly work on patience and clarity

<danielle@driftlesspathways.com> wrote:

> The Monticello Area Historical Society, 35 miles south of Madison, is
looking for metal shelving for their collections storage. The shelving can be open or closed, but preferably 15 or 18" deep. If you have any available or know of any shelving available near you (e.g., a local hardware store getting rid of shelving), please contact me via email at danielle@driftlesspathways.com <mailto:danielle@driftlesspathways.com> or by phone at (608) 738-2160.