Ellsworth CCC Camp Video, Pierce County Historical Association

Julie Huebel (jhuebel@piercecountyhistorical.org)
Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:22:18 +0000

From: Julie Huebel <jhuebel@piercecountyhistorical.org>
Subject: Ellsworth CCC Camp Video, Pierce County Historical Association
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:22:18 +0000

Hello everyone,

I am emailing today to share the release of our newest local history video on our YouTube channel. This one is on the CCC camp in Ellsworth. We are releasing today for the public, an abridged version of the video. The full
 version ended up being over 20 minutes long, so we decided to reserve the full video for showings in our History Center in Bay City beginning in July
. Groups and organizations can also schedule a showing of the video along with a presentation on the camp.

https://youtu.be/sNIduq66XhE

We hope you enjoy! Link to the video on our YouTube channel below or you c an search YouTube for our channel: @piercecountyhistory

Julie Huebel

Volunteer & Board Secretary

Pierce County Historical Association

https://youtu.be/sNIduq66XhE

[cid:fea29678-c966-4f92-a4d4-12f72a892087]
Ellsworth CCC Camp Video Slides.jpg